Gull Harbour REVIEWS
Pacific View REVIEWS
Welcome to Bodega Bay Rentals, LLC
We have owned & managed commercial and residential properties throughout Sonoma County for more than 25 years. Bodega Bay is a beautiful small town about 90 miles North of San Francisco in the heart of the Wine Country, minutes from beautiful Armstrong Redwoods and part of the spectacular Pacific Coastline of Hwy 1. Our homes are located on Gull Drive (closest street to beach) in Bodega Harbour South. Popular vacation rental homes available year-round.
- Pacific View
- 3 Bdrm/2 Bath home on Gull Drive (sleeps 6-8)
- Great Views!
- 2 Beach pathways off Gull Drive to Doran Beach, Bodega Harbour Golf Links & Bluewater Bistro - 5 minute walk
- Backs to the 1st Fairway of Bodega Harbour Golf Links
- Hot tub/WIFI/Weber...perfect for couples or family
- Gull Harbour
- 4 Bdrm/3 Bath home on Gull Drive (sleeps 8-10)
- 2 Master Suites
- Fabulous VIEWS!!! From every room
- Beach path ACROSS STREET to Doran Beach, Bodega Harbour Golf Links & Bluewater Bistro
- Backs to the 9th Fairway of Bodega Harbour Golf Links at 9th Tee
- Outside Deck overlooks Pacific/Hot tub/WIFI/Weber...perfect for couples or family
Click on MENU tabs above for info & pricing on each of our homes.
WHY rent from us?
- Renting homes in Bodega Bay since 2001; Licensed LLC
- No commission or booking fee's equal LOWER RATES
- We own the homes we rent out
- We personally clean after every guest and prep prior to every guest. See our ABOUT page
- Our homes are ALWAYS well-stocked
- We own and run Acrat Plumbing & Heating & are licensed in Electrical & refrigeration as well. We don't call out for repairs. We DO the repairs. Supplies in shop or on truck
- Available 24/7 when guests are in our homes
Check our Guestbooks (Homeaway, VRBO & Flipkey). We have over 350+ entries from guests that return year after year ~ Here you'll see just a fraction of the comments left by our Bodega Bay Guests.
Scenic Bodega Bay named among nation's most exclusive small towns
Click here ~ for Press Democrat article dated 12/12/2008